Only Minutes to Light Rail, Yet a Million Miles Away from Busy
(Only a few home sites remain to be sold!)
Banbury Cross is a place where time has stood still. The old 1800's homestead still stands as a reminder of the area's deep rooted history and alluring calm. It is hard to imagine that Banbury Cross exists with the Denver metropolitan area conveniences virtually at its doorstep. A ten minute drive takes homeowners to the Light Rail Station at Santa Fe and Mineral.
- Large 14 to 21 acre home sites, minutes from Denver
- 12 months to begin construction
- Private and secure paved road access
- Classic Colorado terrain in a pastoral setting with sweeping mountain vistas
- Easy access to metropolitan Denver and shopping, entertainment and airports
- Douglas County School District
- Ideal equestrian use, up to six horses per site, with community trail easements in place
- Well water – 1 acre deeded water right
- Perfect land to farm
- Beautiful setting
- Extremely Competitive Pricing
- Geothermal heating and cooling
- Custom Home Community
APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUESTED.
The gates of Banbury Cross are secured.
Home buyers will be introduced only by appointment.
To schedule a tour of Banbury Cross, please contact Jayne Cordes at 720-936-6691.
- For more information contact:
- Jayne A. Cordes
- Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate